Jay Abraham – Creating Your Own Business Success
THE most definitive, comprehensive, and actionableuser’s guide on business creation & entrepreneurshipfor millennials / baby boomers / retireesthat you may ever experience…
Recordings of 6 live group calls with Jay
Still not sure if Jay is the right man to help you? Listen to what
Tony Robbins, Daymond John, and other industry experts have to say.
Installing & Instilling The Entrepreneur’s Mindset
Positioning For Your Business
Tactics vs. Strategy
The “Three Ways to Grow a Business” Model
Upselling, Cross-Selling, Down-Selling, Packaging
Monetizing, Maximizing, and Managing Relational Capital
Review a few topics you’ll hear Jay discuss
- Creating a product or service that you sell offline part-time.
- Buying a product or service company in a way that you use no initial capital and bear very little risk.
- Buying a franchise on a pure performance basis.
- Finding a successful business in a limited marketing “niche” area, and acquiring the rights to duplicate their model in other parts of the country or the world.
- Bringing products, services or technology from outside this country, inside, by getting exclusive rights to countries or categories.
- Getting products from here and taking them to other countries/markets.
- Creating new profit centers for other companies that you own half interest in that already benefit from that company’s strong/trusting buyer base, brand position, existing operations and infrastructure.
- Getting rights to licenses, processes, and systems you can either sell, joint venture, revenue-share or train other people to do.
- Helping existing businesses grow their profit and thus their asset value, so they can be sold for a much higher price with you sharing continuously in the increased profit while the current owner controls it, and you getting a share of the selling price when it is sold.
- Becoming a marketing freelancer for other companies.
- Becoming a dealmaker who engineers joint ventures, strategic alliances, partnerships of all kinds, and shares continuously in the cash flow resulting.
- Taking other people’s products from offline and selling them online, or developing for those offline businesses an online division that you own half of.
- Using your natural skill ability, aptitude or strongest asset to create a lucrative part-time cash flow.
- Developing a strategy to create a mini-empire that can be based on controlling different businesses in totally different sectors and industries, one group of businesses that support and complement each other in one industry.
- Becoming an asset maximizer for other companies, where you find overlooked assets, hidden opportunities, underperforming activities, underutilized resources or relationships or distribution channels, and you figure out how to make them monetize bigger, better, longer, and share in the revenue.
- Creating mastermind groups, putting people together from different industries you would meet regularly, and participants pay you a fee to facilitate the collaboration, idea-sharing, and engineering of breakthroughs.
- Greg Link – Leading Authority on Trust, Sales, Marketing, & High Performance: Key perspectives from Stephen M.R. Covey’s partner, Greg Link, on how you and your business can gain 300 percent more performance, sales, and success through trust building.
- Stephan Spencer – World Renowned SEO Author, Speaker & Strategist: How to gain prominence without gaining mastery in SEO today.
- Robert Hargrove – Executive Coach, Speaker, Author, Thought Leader, & Business Guru: How anybody can bootstrap their business to greatness colossally.
- Jon Benson – The Godfather of the Video Sales Letter (VSL): On the why, the where, the how and lessons I doubt he’s ever shared in this format this deeply before, on how to make your online sales letters explode.
- Rich Schefren – President and CEO of Strategic Profits: One of online marketing’s true pioneers.
- Dan Roitman – Founder and CEO of “Stroll”: Explains details with full graphic illustration, how to grow any business 16 times over in the shortest time possible. He used it to grow his business to almost $100 million.
- Anthony Mink – CEO of Altruology, LLC: Exposing social media, explaining it, and ethically exploiting it from a different point of view.
- Perry Marshall – Business Consultant & Online Marketing Strategist: Dispelling the biggest marketing myth of them all.
- Marylou Tyler – Process Expert, Speaker, & Author: On the strategy Salesforce used to go from tiny to mighty, explained 2 separate ways: one technologically, the other by dividing and conquering the different levels of prospect viability factors that exist in any market.
- Carlos Dias – International Corporate Executive, the “CEO Who Sees Around Corners.”: A sophisticated successful international corporate executive tells why, how, and where most small to medium entrepreneurs fall flat and how to rapidly fix the problem.
- Jeremiah Desmarais – Insurance Marketing Executive & B2B Marketing Strategist: He will show you LinkedIn from a whole new slant.
Sales Page | Files Size: 32.2GB
Also See: Josh Braun – Sales DNA
This content is locked For Member Only
Sign Up to see all our download links and hidden content.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Download as much as you need
You can choose from two membership options
Lifetime or Monthly
Starts at $15